Rock & Soils
Website Case Study
Client: Lenz Enterprises
Date: Client since 2021
Info:Bulk Rock, Soils, Trucking Services · Stanwood, WA
- Custom Shop ~ Prices uniquely displayed of all 50 soil products
- Custom Icons ~ custom icons for quick visual, single route direction
- Online Form ~ easily request a trucking service by filling out a 5-question form
- Web Calculators ~ simplified page material calculators that work great on smartphones
- Quality photos ~ new photos displaying updated weigh scale, offices, and detailed rock and soil materials
- Easy Editing ~ staff can easily make updates add/remove products without worrying about breaking something
Lenz Enterprises, located in Stanwood WA has been supplying high-quality soil products to the greater pacific northwest over four decades. With sustainable resources and skilled service, Lenz keeps both customers and environmental factors in mind.
The website design was outdated, and used old company colors. The interface was cluttered and didn’t cater to homeowners. They needed to target the residential customers alongside contractors. The staff wasn’t able to make updates to the site and now they can.
Accent45 updated their color scheme with greys, browns, and a green accent splash that match the current marketing materials. A non-technical residential customer can now find materials in a one-click action, then choose delivery or pick-up. It is also icon route-directed for materials or services ordering. The website design is much more intuitive, visually appealing, less cluttered, and less confusing.
“Accent45 web design redesigned our website with a main focus on targeting residential customers. They structured the user interface that it is easily navigated for the average homeowner to check rock, soil or compost prices in a shop-like interface with icons for quick visuals, removed the clutter, and updated the color scheme to match the current marketing materials. The website editing area is straight forward and I’ve made several updates to the shop area, adding products. Since the site launch, we have received a significant amount of delivery orders for home landscaping projects.”