by claiming your Google Business Page
If you haven't claimed your Google My Business page, do it now! Google displays your business above others once it’s claimed. It only takes 5 minutes to set up Google My Business, and yes, it's free!
- Claim your Google Business Profile ~ Click Google My Business
- Add Business name ~ You should use your business’s real-world name
- Category ~ Choose the main category that best fits your business
- Location ~ You have the option whether or not you want to list a physical storefront
- Areas Served ~ Choose all areas served, including outside of your city
- Contact Info ~ This includes Phone, Website, Email
- Verify Your Listing ~ Either by phone or mailed postcard
Additional items to improve your listing:
- Add hours: especially for each day and holidays
- Photos: adding photos a couple times per month gains points
- Logo: visuals will help visitors will remember you
- Description: add details about your products or services
- Get Google Reviews: let visitors know how great you are! Then Comment and LIKE all reviews to boost visibility.
Google handles over 3.5 billion searches per day, it has a 92% share of the global search engine market, and is the most-visited website in the world.Claim Google Business Page
1541 views in the last month!