Lenz Enterprises, located in Stanwood WA has been supplying high-quality soil products to the greater pacific northwest over four decades. With sustainable resources and skilled service, Lenz keeps both customers and environmental factors in mind.
Challenge: The website design was outdated, and used old company colors. The interface was cluttered and didn't cater to homeowners. They needed to target the residential customers alongside contractors. The staff wasn't able to make updates to the site and now they can.
Solution: Accent45 updated their color scheme with greys, browns, and a green accent splash that match the current marketing materials. A non-technical residential customer can now find materials in a one-click action, then choose delivery or pick-up. It is also icon route-directed for materials or services ordering. The website design is much more intuitive, visually appealing, less cluttered, and less confusing.
- Custom Shop ~ Prices uniquely displayed of all 50 soil products
- Custom Icons ~ custom icons for quick visual, single route direction
- Online Form ~ easily request a trucking service by filling out a 5-question form
- Web Calculators ~ simplified page material calculators that work great on smartphones
- Quality photos ~ new photos displaying updated weigh scale, offices, and detailed rock and soil materials
- Easy Editing ~ staff can easily make updates add/remove products without worrying about breaking something