Northwest Straits Foundation is a non-profit partner in the Northwest Straits Initiative, providing continued care by increasing the capacity of local communities to protect marine resources, removing lost and abandoned fishing gear that poses a hazard to people and marine wildlife and restoring local beaches and bluffs.
We designed the site with a more desirable structure in WordPress and streamlined efficiency by minimizing the number of plugins from 27 to only 7 quality plugins -- less to maintain. 95% of the website can be updated by the Marketing Coordinator.
- Less plugins ~ from 27 to 7 total plugins
- Simple editing tool ~ Divi theme for simple page editing
- Custom icons ~ 12-icon custom pack
- Donations ~ seamless integration with donation collection
- Map ~ interactive
- Online forms ~ connects to their lead generation application
"Michelle was great to work with! She created a wonderful website for my organization and is always quick to help. Her willingness to assist with website issues and questions after the site has already been live is also fantastic. Thanks for the awesome website Michelle!"